Friday, January 9, 2009

IN YOUR ROOM (dj Tim a Cascada Mix)


Their are very few 80's 'girl' hair bands. The Bangles certainly are one of those. This is one of my favorite tracks by The Bangles, from the same album you may recall the ultra-classic ballad "Eternal Flame".

Originally I only remixed this track because it is one of my favorites. Suprisingly, it always seems to get a positive crowd response when I play it. Although this was only a Top 10 hit, it seems a lot more listners recognize it than I expect when I spin it. This one kicks it in the pants at about 142 RPM, and I mix it in when I am amping up my sets. For those of you who like to spin the 80's, don't be afraid to add this to your set and stir up the bass!!!

LUV, PEACE, AND MUSIC, ALWAYS!

...dj Tim a

No comments:

Post a Comment